Chris R's Weblog
Visit Rory Blyth's blog. He worked at Microsoft and now he's a writer

Daily link December 12th, 2007

Victor Lucas isn’t my kid

He’s not my kid and I don’t want to pay his child support anymore. His mom and dad should pay for his show.

For those of you that don’t know we the tax payers in Canada pay for Victor’s show, electric playground, whether we want to or not. Victor sits around and plays video games then reviews them on cable. We pay for him to do this, because our govt here in Canada is severely mentally retarded.

We also paid a large amount of money through BDC to fund Nitix. A debian Linux server distro, not in competition with our Dark Energy DESKTOP suite, that pretty much went no where. The entire distro is free Debian Linux, that you can download from any number of mirrors, barring 7 small packages that were last updated in July of last year(6 months - no updates). What a swank investment that was on behalf of the Canadian people. Oh wait, I’m being sarcastic.

Where are your tax dollars going? Well, now you know. Mine aren’t going there any more starting July 1rst when I get the fsck out of this place.

I actually used to hate VC, but I think they will be the savior of this search engine in this particular case. Even semi-knowledgeable VCs from the bay area are better than unknowledgeable govt of Canada representatives. Does the cold freeze brain function? It may. I dunno.

I don’t expect them to do pointer math or algorithm calculations, but at least they shouldn’t be retarded about it, and they totally are. At least in America, I can sleep knowing that people are trying to be responsible.

“Let’s give money to teh video game guy. teeehee, clap, clap…. My badge says CANADA! teehee.”

NOT WITH MY MONEY YOU DON’T B1TCHES!

8 Comments »

1. wahhh. I don’t like telefilm. waaaahhhhhh.

Comment by OpenWookie — December 12th, 2007 @ 6:11 pm
  2. Waaahahhh, I don’t like communism. What a crybaby I am… ?
    communism

Comment by Chris R. — December 12th, 2007 @ 9:24 pm
  3. bzzzzzzzz. Wrong

Thanks for playing.

Comment by OpenWookie — December 12th, 2007 @ 10:23 pm
  4. State run TV? WTF is that? Care to explain?

When did the people of Canada vote on this? Why are all the charters mandated by the Queen and the gov general? People WE NEVER ELECTED?

Care to explain?

When did I say yes! I really want Victor Lucas and others to take my money and play video games all day then shoot a crappy TV show?

When did anybody in Canada say that?

If I vote in the very questionable elections for ANY CANDIDATE, will it change any of this?

When the voices of people don’t matter because the govt is so self serving and indifferent across all party lines, and way too much is state run, that is communism.

State run risk capital, state run television, state run radio, state run power, state run lumber, state run everything.

They assume Canadians are so stupid that only elected representatives can make choices with money THEY earn. I see them in parliament. I don’t care what educational background they have. THEY are the stupid ones. They have no workable jobs. They leech off of Canadians. They should be ousted. So should the Queen and her cronies.

I’m going to throw the tea into the harbor. I will.

Comment by Chris R. — December 13th, 2007 @ 5:26 am
  5. Chris, you show very little understanding of the history or politics of this country. I could waste my time explaining the facts to you, but it would be way over your head and you would just start ranting and raving like a loony again.

Just get it over with and move away so you can quit whining like the little bitch you are.

Comment by OpenWookie — December 13th, 2007 @ 9:45 am
  6. I watched all 80 hours of the CBC history of Canada series. I learned Canadian history in school and I probably know how the govt of Canada works better than you do.

That being said, since the company is now in the deadpool, I am in fact going to move away on the 1rst of July and I will relaunch the search there under better circumstances.

Comment by Chris R. — December 13th, 2007 @ 1:09 pm
  7. “I probably know how the govt of Canada works better than you do”

Wrong again buddy. Your “knowledge” about how the govt of Canada works seems to have been gleamed from reading the headlines of the Toronto Sun (feel free to substitute with your own favorite third rate publication).

Comment by OpenWookie — December 13th, 2007 @ 4:11 pm
  8. Members of Parliament create stupid laws that are ratified by her majesty the Queen’s servant in Canada. They all kiss her royal ass except when it’s time to get votes in Quebec. They humor Quebec into complacency and go about the business of being a bunch of fat cat leeches(worldwide).

They have absolutely nobody to answer to, especially not the people that pay their salaries. They do this with impudence.

They’re always in a good mood because they think the public is stupid.

…. the end

Comment by Chris R. — December 13th, 2007 @ 5:44 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

December 2007
M T W T F S S
« Nov
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
BeerCo on YouTube (BCS videoblog)
Photoblog
(on Flickr)
Main RSS Feed
Link Blog (tech news from SiteSpaces.net)
Add to Technorati Favorites
About me
Comment RSS Feed
Click to see the XML version of this web page.

Chris R. works at BeerCoSoftware.com (title: President of Development and Sales). This is Chris's work blog.

Disclaimer: BCS will not let personal views of any employee, including Chris, regarding any software product, company, standards or otherwise get in the way of any company that hires it to provide a solution. Companies pay BCS and BCS provides solutions regardless of the views of any employee. That’s part of being professional, and BCS is a professional software company.

Everything here is Chris's personal opinion and is not read or approved before it is posted. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else on this blog.

Blog at WordPress.com.
InstaSize Online and Square InstaPic – Photo Editor for your PC.

How To Fix Svchost.Exe Netsvcs High CPU Usage Problem ? Solved: Netsvcs High CPU